Ye Old Curiosity Shop * Seattle * Washington
Ye Olde Curiosity Shop
Most Unique Shop in the World
Est’d 1899 by J. E. Standley, Colman Dock
Seattle, U.S.A. Ground Floor Entrance
Back of card reads:
1. Hat worn by Chief Seattle
2. Ivory tush of Alaska Norwhale
3. Prehistoric Alaska elephant. 10 ft. ivory tusk
4. Stone olive oil mill, Calif., 1769
5. Giant Clam Shells, pair weigh 500 lbs.
6. Navajo Indian wool rugs –Mexzerapas
7. Rare walrus skull, 3 tusks.
Headquarters for Indian and Eskimo masks, Alaska moccasins; pipes, arrow points; spears and cruios. Indian Totem poles, all sizes; Indian-made ivory carvings; Netsukes; Alaska Fossil Ivory jewelry, and baskets. Necklaces and relics. Sea Shells and Corals. Thousand of curios from every land and sea. Museums supplied.
Ye Old Curiosity Shop
Beats the Dickens
Look for the whale jaw bone 21 ½ feet long.
Seattle, U. S. A.
Stamp Cancellation reads:
Dimensions: 5.5 in. x 3.5 in.
In good used condition with note on back.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for: